15 Easy-To-Learn Brutally Effective “Fight-Enders”

15 Easy-To-Learn Brutally Effective


Simple, effective, real-world survival tactics for managing combative subjects, edged weapons attacks, multiple ailants, ground encounters and other life threatening situations. Valuable skills that officers can easily internalize and draw upon.


Not only did SGT Wagner provide us with invaluable training in aircraft interdiction but he also showed us defensive tactics if we are ever attacked with edged weapons.



This Command is glad to communicate to you that SGT Jim Wagner has been appointed to be an Honorary Member of the Brazilian Air Force.


Thank you for sharing with us the counter-terrorism material obtained during all your training around the world.


I recently purchased your tapes “Fighting Mindset.” I found them to be outstanding. I have a C.C.W. License and NRA qualified in personal defense. I learned a lot from your tapes. Keep up the good work. Everyone that carries a handgun should see these tapes.


Even though I’m a civilian, I’ve gotten a taste of what the Navy Seals and the SWAT Teams practice! If you are going to defend your life, you have to be willing to do what it takes. I’ve taken other courses… but I find that Ben Cooley’s home defense techniques are applicable to the most extreme scenarios.


I’ve been a police officer for 32 years and I have been through a lot of courses. None of these have compared with Ben Cooley’s course in tactics and “The Fighting Mindset”. Preparing and maintaining the fighting mindset was the most impressive part of the course for me. Learning those techniques could save your life in many life threatening situations.


I brought Ben Cooley to North Carolina to train our tactical unit. Ben did a fantastic job at getting his point across. The way Ben teaches is so simple, anybody can understand it. His skills as a tactical officer are excellent. His skills as a shooter are as good as I have ever seen. He is amazingly accurate and fast. Everybody who participated in the cl said it was the best they had ever been to. They all raved about it. I have trained our officers in Ben Cooley’s techniques and they have had a profound effect on performance and at ude.


You’ll learn to be in charge of the situation from the beginning. A lot of courses tell you that if you have certain tools, you’ll win. Ben comes around from the other side and shows you that your mindset makes all the difference. Nobody comes close to teaching what Ben Cooley teaches!


I’ve seen almost everything in police tactical training and not a lot of new things impress me — until Ben Cooley came along. Very effective in the situations encountered in the “real world”. Ben’s ideas are groundbreaking, new, and unique, and he always gives the reasons behind them! By the second day of training, my tactical team was inspired and transformed, and returned to the job more confident and aware. I’d highly recommend Ben Cooley’s course.


The aggressive stance and shooting on the move are very state of the art. Ben Cooley truly knows how to communicate and inspire — he can talk to novices and professionals alike. What I’ve learned from Ben, especially the firearms retention drills, has stuck with me.


Ben Cooley’s teaching works in the real world! Since taking Ben’s course, I have improved my handling of firearms on the range and on the job. I am a firearms instructor and I try to impart Ben’s techniques and philosophy to the officers I teach. I’d highly recommend Ben Cooley’s course, “The Fighting Mindset”, to civilians and professionals alike.


I found that Ben Cooley’s course dealt with real life situations in a practical manner. His teaching deals with the brutal realities of confrontation scenarios and house searches. It has given our SWAT team valuable and proven techniques that work for real and save lives. I can’t recommend this course enough.


Finally, a training course that lays it all out so it’s easily understood. It took Ben Cooley for me to really understand the use of Lethal Force. This info will save a lot of innocent people from becoming victims. Thanks to TRS and thanks to Ben Cooley, sound advice in this violent age.


I absolutely love it! I’ve truly never seen anything like it! The package is spectacular and his skills are remarkable! Will leave you in utter amazement. The turbo charged way of becoming a super functional street fighter yourself becomes totally obvious when you’re exposed to this instruction. Man, there’s no doubt what you see here can save your life and loved ones after you’ve practiced the techniques demonstrated here. It s a… Go to store


0 Comment "15 Easy-To-Learn Brutally Effective “Fight-Enders”"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments