Fat Loss Accelerators – Break Any Stubborn Plateau

Fat Loss Accelerators - Break Any Stubborn Plateau


It’s one of the BIGGEST debates in fitness industry history. And I’m going to set the record straight.The spot reduction debate is raging again and frankly, the truth behind spot reduction is that it’s just NOT possible to get site specific fat loss from doing a particular exercise.Sure, you c …


There you are. Standing in the kitchen, woofing down last night’s leftovers with the fridge door still open. And you’re not even hungry.What’s the WORST thing you can do when you feel stressed?Go out to dinner and “treat yourself”. Justifying a random cheat just because yo …



I’ve got some top secret insider info for you today… Some of the little details that personal trainers like to keep on the DL. (Mum, DL is short for “Down Low”…)Every trainer has an angle that sets him or her apart, whether it’s their physique, education or all round awesomeness. ;) So here …


I did something really stupid in Vegas. More on that in just a minute…Have you ever walked into a gym that’s been so jam packed, you simply turned around and left?Yeah, it’s not cool…Last week, I was hanging out in Las Vegas with the lovely Shawna K and we attempted to workout together at th …


If you have ZERO equipment, how can you make your workout MORE challenging so that you burn more calories and rev your metabolism?Good question…In just a minute, I’ll share with you an old school training technique I’ve been experimenting with that can make your workouts more …


Guest Post by Derek Wahler, CTTWhew, I just got done with my 10 minute workout for the morning. It feels great to push hard through a workout, knowing that it will all be over soon! I’ll even share with you exactly what I did at the end of this post, so you can try it out at home! …


When it comes to food labels, the manufacturers from big companies are very good at getting around the labeling laws and regulations, subsequently making them very good at pulling the wool over YOUR eyes.One particular loophole is the manufacturer’s ability to claim ZERO grams of trans fat, zero c …


Today I have a special fat burning muffin recipe from my new friend Diane Flores, from livingthegoddesslife.comEnjoy!——–I love taking recipes and swapping out ingredients so that they are not only supporting fat loss, but delicious as well!So today we are going to talk about PMS ladies. Let’ … Go to store


0 Comment "Fat Loss Accelerators – Break Any Stubborn Plateau"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments