The Man Diet – Naturally Increase Testosterone – How Men Should Eat — Alpha Male – How to Be an Alpha Male – Testosterone Corner

The Man Diet - Naturally Increase Testosterone - How Men Should Eat — Alpha Male - How to Be an Alpha Male - Testosterone Corner


Forget everything you’ve heard about “eating healthy”. Most of what you think is healthy is actually contributing to your bulging waistline and an inability to build muscle.


If you answered yes to any of the questions above, or if you’re simply trying to figure out how to build your strongest, healthiest body, then I’ve got good news for you.



I’m going to show you how to make simple changes to your diet that will give you MORE freedom, but allow you to burn more fat and build more muscle. You see, there’s one hormone that men need more than any other…


Best-Selling Author of the Man Diet, featured in Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, EliteFTS, Bodybuilding.com, Art of Manliness.


I’ve helped guys from all walks of life, be they pro athletes or average Joe’s, build their ideal bodies. And through my years of experience I’ve discovered one constant…


Men are experiencing lower testosterone levels with each decade. We’re producing less of this powerful hormone that literally makes us MEN, with each generation. Our bellies are getting bigger and we’re producing less and less Testosterone… Coincidence?


As you begin to produce less testosterone, your body has a much more difficult time burning off excess body fat. To compound this, the more body fat you have, the more likely you are to suffer from “low T”.


Most diets simply aren’t made for men. They don’t provide us with the building blocks for testosterone. And if they DO contain the good fats we need in our diets, they fail to give us the good carbs we need to fuel our muscles.


Much of what we’re eating is KILLING OUR TESTOSTERONE, making us absorb and store more body fat and stopping us from building lean, strong muscle.


There is, however, a solution, and I came across it when my testosterone levels were nearing dangerous lows…


I’d been working out for a number of years and had already had some success. A new business took up most of my time and my physical goals focused more around burning fat while maintaining muscle than anything.


Always open to trying different things out, I began increasing my carb and protein intake while dropping the amount of dietary fat I was consuming. This, of course, was at the recommendation of not only my doctor, but the health and fitness magazines we all look to for guidance.


Dieting, i.e. limiting your caloric intake, actually makes you store more fat, and burn muscle. You don’t need to dramatically cut calories to cut fat. Rather, you need to eat more of the right calories.


If you’re eating the right calories at the right times, you’ll force your body to burn fat and store muscle.


If your hormones are working optimally, your body works more like the well-oiled machine that it should be.


So don’t listen to your lady and cut calories. Instead, eat like a man. Have a diet that’s focused around YOUR needs, not hers.


I didn’t know why at the time, but I started losing muscle and gaining fat. Initially I thought I’d just reached a plateau with my training, so I tried a new program. But nothing improved. I changed how I lifted, what I lifted, and how often I worked out. But again, my results didn’t budge. And the decline of my physique was constant and scary.


This was a number of years ago, before the research about fats and carbs was made common knowledge. It was at the height of the “good carbs” craze. When good carbs were the ‘be all end all’ for health.


Everything I read, everything my Mom read, everything everyone I knew read said that lean proteins and good carbs should be the staple of your diet if you want to get lean, ripped, and stronger. And this isn’t entirely untrue, what is untrue is to what degree these foods should be included in your diet.


But I digress. The point is, I didn’t know what was going on. It was like my body was working against me, rather than for me.


I even went to the doctor to get tested for allergies. He found that yes, I had a number of food allergies, including an allergy to dairy. But his solution to my food allergies ended hurting me even more when he prescribed that I consume soy milk as a replacement for dairy.


STUDY #1: Dr. Christina Wang of the University of California at Los Angeles, in studying the effects of testosterone treatment on men with testosterone deficiency, found that men expressed feelings of edginess, anger, irritability, and aggression prior to treatment. Go to store


0 Comment "The Man Diet – Naturally Increase Testosterone – How Men Should Eat — Alpha Male – How to Be an Alpha Male – Testosterone Corner"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments