The Sledgehammer Workout – Get ripped with the ultimate conditioning tool!

The Sledgehammer Workout - Get ripped with the ultimate conditioning tool!


Discover The Practical Way To A Rock-Hard Physique That Won’t Waste Your Time Or Drain Your Wallet.


To order “The Sledgehammer Workout” on a 60-day risk free trial basis … just click below now!



P.S. I know you’re going to love “The Sledgehammer Workout”.  The sledgehammer has become my favorite “fast workout” tool.  I use it to help me build lean muscle, lose ugly body fat and it just takes 3 workouts a week.


Please Note: This is a downloadable e-book program. You will NOT receive a physical package shipped to you in the mail. The entire package will be immediately available for you to download and get started right away after ordering. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.


Q – I want to start the program but I don’t have a sledgehammer. Which hammer would you recommend? Any specific length or size?


A – Within the product is a video that I made of me at the local hardware store explaining how to choose the right sledgehammer.


* Depending on your current fitness level, start with a 8-10lb sledgehammer for men, lighter for women. I currently use an 8lber but will be bumping up to a 12-14lber next. This is a totally different workout than anything else due to the off centered m of the sledge as well as the long lever. Go to store


0 Comment "The Sledgehammer Workout – Get ripped with the ultimate conditioning tool!"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments