Hair Color eBook, Hair Color, Questions, Mistakes, How to,

Hair Color eBook, Hair Color, Questions, Mistakes, How to,


My name is Tracy Hill – Hair Colourist to Hollywood’s elite, and former international hair colour training director for Clairol Inc., L’Oreal, and Vidal S oon. I have been an authority on hair colour for more than 30 years.


With my busy star-studded clientele covering the pages of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Cosmopolitan, often times my clients just couldn’t make it to the salon.  So I got busy and created coloursplash!®, a new product line called coloursplash!® designed to be used between salon appointments.



coloursplash!® is a unique ammonia and peroxide-free hair color product that keeps your hair looking fresh and perfect everyday of the month…AND it diffuses your grey!  This hair colour innovation is so effective it’s no wonder it sold out in only 6 minutes on QVC!


I also decided to put my decades of experience into an eBook to help as many people as possible with their hair coloring questions. In my eBook, “Excuse Me… Your Roots are Showing,” I’ll give you expert advice, tips, and hair color secrets.  I will tell you everything you need to know about hair color; from coloring your hair at home, going to the salon; to choosing the right hair color. In “Excuse Me… Your Roots are Showing” I will also dispel hair color myths, explain how to deal with coloring dilemmas, and much more!


Excuse Me… Your Roots Are Showing is the Definitive Hair Color Guide.  Tracy will tell you How to Color your Hair at Home, and Get Salon Perfect Results.  She will explain how to chose the Right Hair Color for your Skin Tone.  Coloring your Hair does not have to be Frightening or Confusing or filled with Mistakes, and Regret.


After reading Excuse Me… Your Roots Are Showing you will be able to Color your Hair with Confidence, it will be like Tracy is in your Home Guiding you through the Whole Process.  You Will also be able to go to the Salon Informed and come Home with  Perfect Color.


With Tracy’s Hair Color Expertise you will have Beautiful and Radiant Hair Color every day of the month, from one Hair appointment all the way to the next!  In Excuse Me… Your Roots Are Showing Tracy Reveals Hair Color Secrets, from her more than Thirty years of Experience in the Beauty industry, Working with A-List Celebrities.  Whether you are a Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, or Have Gray Hair, Tracy has the hair Solution for you!


If You Have Gray Hair… Tracy will Show you how Simple it is to achieve Complete gray hair coverage.


If You’re a Blonde… Tracy will Explain why you get Irreparable Breakage.  Knowing this is Very Important because you can’t Fix Breakage.  If you’re a Blonde you know what I’m Saying.


If You’re a Brunette… Tracy will Tell you how to Retain the Glow of Color that most Brunettes lack.  How Balayage (paint in highlights) will Return your Drab Hair Color back to its original Glow.


If You’re a Redhead… Tracy will Let you in on the Real Truth of why your Hair Color Fades, what Causes it,  and How to Correct it.  Every redhead I know loves this section.


Changing your Hair Color is the Easiest and most Economical way to Achieve a Younger look.  Tracy’s Tips, Advice, and Trade Secrets will save you the Heartache from having to correct Hair Color mistakes!


“She has saved my hair when I have needed to change my color from blonde to brown and back again. Under other cir stances I could have lost my hair, but because of her knowledge of hair color, my hair always remained healthy…and now that she has her ammonia and peroxide free products I can keep my highlights fresh and in great condition with “coloursplash!® for blondes”… I just love it!”


I have had gray roots for 20 years. I tint my hair but the roots still show. Now I know why. All it took was a small change in my formula, which I found in the chapter for Gray Hair. Now I feel I look 10 years younger!


Excuse Me, Your Roots are Showing! was great! There was so much I didn’t know before and didn’t know how to find out. Everyone that colors their hair should read it.


Much wisdom-Common sense. Unfortunately, many that should read this wonderful eBook will not take the time. One area that still stays with me is that you should make sure you retain your style as you age. I will turn 50 in a week and do I ever need to remember that. Thanks for the reminder! Go to store


0 Comment "Hair Color eBook, Hair Color, Questions, Mistakes, How to,"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments