12 Week Pilates Program -

12 Week Pilates Program -


BUT if you are willing to give something that you can do from the comfort of your own home that is PROVEN to work a go-then keep reading below…


By Kailey Jade – Certified Master Personal Trainer, Qualified and experienced Pilates Instructor, eBook Author and Devoted Vegan! Kailey believes in a holistic approach to health and wellness, focusing on fitness, nutrition and emotional wellbeing!



Kailey Jade Putland has been a Pilates Instructor for 7 years, and a Personal Trainer for 9. Her involvement in the Health and Fitness Industry of over 9 years has seen her transform thousands of bodies through fat loss and muscle gain. She specializes in Rehabilitation, Athletic Performance Enhancement, Posture Correction and achieving a Balanced Lifestyle!


Her approach is Holistic, and based on optimal bio-mechanics, as she educates and empowers her clients to achieve their ultimate goals.


The 12WPP is a high-quality training program based on the popular exercise method, Pilates! It provides at home access to an otherwise expensive and exclusive methodology in an online format that is easy to follow.


This niche fitness style corrects muscular imbalances, strengthens your core and teaches you about your body and how to move efficiently, without pain. The 12WPP is somewhat personalized, based on your posture essment results and specific target areas.


You will be guided through how to plan your very own program based on your initial self- essments. We provide you with exercise sequence videos, detailed exercise manual as well as program cards to follow, to ensure that you understand exactly how to make the most out of your program. The program progresses every 4 weeks, to keep your body challenged, and push you to the next level and it’s all online and can be done from the comfort of your own home! Whether your goals are to tone up, lose weight, increase your flexibility and core strength or rebalance your muscles to reduce pain or improve performance, THIS program is for YOU!


Kailey is an inspiring coach who has helped me transform my life. Her no-excuses approach, expert knowledge and advice combined with motivating wisdom and positivity make her the perfect person to make you achieve outcomes you dream of! Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity. Thanks Kailey! -Natalie Comas


Working with Kailey has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I started personal training with her one year ago and the results have been phenomenal. I needed a way to release work stress and get fit because I was overweight and it seemed that exercise was the answer. I have lost 12kg to date and I would never have been able to maintain this healthy weight without Kailey. Her enthusiasm, firmness and patience have kept me motivated and encouraged me to pursue a new and healthy lifestyle. I have found that personal training sessions with Kailey are always interesting and diverse each time. We do weights, cardio and various other exercises to work on all areas of the body. In addition, Kailey is fantastic as she works around my busy lifestyle. I am very happy with the results and would recommend anybody to work with a fantastic, modest, smiling and professional personal trainer like Kailey. -SiaPoteri


Training with Kailey opened my eyes up to a whole new world of health and fitness with Pilates. Kailey’s patience and communication skills really impressed me. As a first timer to Pilates I was naturally a bit nervous about the whole procedure and how I would go, but Kailey’s ability to automatically scale the exercises to suit my entry level techniques made me immediately feel comfortable while still pushing some boundaries and providing amazing results


Coming from a compe ive sporting background of AFL and Triathlons my athletic ability has always required me to be strong and mobile while using both sides of my body, for example – Kicking with both sides of the body or simply correct running or cycling technique to optimize efficiency. It wasn’t until I started training with Kailey did I fully realize that the key to my success wasn’t in the gym lifting weights but in the Pilates studio with Kailey working solely on my core strength and stability. After 12 weeks of 2 sessions a week with Kailey I had knocked a whooping 4 minutes off my Triathlon time. That is simply crazy!!! My body kept and maintained correct technique, optimizing efficiency even when I was out of energy and about to hit the wall..


I have decreased my overall body fat by 4% (maybe 5% I can’t remember), developed lean muscle, increased core strength and eliminated lower back pain which has been a lifelong problem. Also, I had a shoulder operation and Kailey’s functional Pilates training isted… Go to store


0 Comment "12 Week Pilates Program -"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments