Get Ripped Without Killing Yourself- MetaZone -A Smarter Way To Train

Get Ripped Without Killing Yourself- MetaZone -A Smarter Way To Train


But 18 months ago I discovered a system that completely changed my workout experience and let me get ripped for the first time in my life.


I began using three simple, but effective, techniques and instead of exercise being a boring chore, it became fun and refreshing. Something I looked forward to each day. In other words, exercise finally became sustainable.



>Do you want to dramatically transform the shape and look of your body… BUT you just can’t stick with a workout program?


>Do you constantly start and stop new routines because they become too much of a boring grind… something you actually dread?


>Do you eventually lose interest, skip workouts and — ultimately… lose any gains you’ve made?


>Do you often get sidelined with nagging injuries that throw you off your routine just when you think you’re making progress?


>Have you reached a performance plateau… no gains — no fun — just the same old grind?


But first, let me tell you how I discovered these 3 techniques and then built the best body of my life.


Over the last 45 years I’ve been what you might call a serial workout dropout. I always had the desire to get in really good shape, but would get sidetracked with either boredom, burn-out or injuries.


Then four years ago my son asked me to teach him how to lift weights, and I was inspired to train again. I decided it would be fun to get in the best shape of my life by the time I turned 60.


Things went well and I was able to stick to it for a couple years. But then the old work-out procrastination habits started to creep back in. I was making steady progress, but training was getting to be a boring grind once more. And I knew it was only a matter of time before I would drop-out again.


Luckily, at that same time, I discovered the amazing ancient techniques that I would eventually put together as The MetaZone Performance Boosting System.


I remember the first time I used these techniques in my workout. It was completely 180 degrees different than anything I had ever experienced. When I finished my workout I felt better than when I started. In fact, I felt like I hadn’t done any work at all.


The next day was my day off, but when I woke up I felt so refreshed and motivated that I decided to train again.


Over the next few weeks things went from good to better, and I decided to enter an online transformation contest .


Four months later I placed second in the men over 40 category, and turned 60 at the same time. The kid that beat me was 42 and the guy that came in third was 40.


I was finally in the best shape of my life. I went from an ‘average Joe’ to ‘Joe six-pack’, and I owe it all to this unique system that makes exercise both enjoyable and sustainable.


There are hundreds of well written, effective, holistic programs out there. In fact, you’ve probably already tried several of them.


Although some programs are better than others, the truth is, almost any program can produce results if you are able to stick with it.


Unless you have a structural defect or injury, you have the physiology and psychology that will support regular exercise and benefit from it. Some people have an easier time building muscle and getting lean.


But you don’t have to look like a fitness magazine cover to look great. You just need to be lean and have good muscle tone.


It all boils down to this: If you don’t really enjoy the experience while working out then you won’t keep doing it.


You may have an iron will and an incredible ability to tolerate pain, but over time the ac ulation of stress and boredom will wear you down and sabotage all your efforts.


These techniques deliver a fundamental and revolutionary change in the way you can experience exercise, and the progress you’ll make as the result.


Imagine what an incredible boost that would bring to your performance and to reaching your goals….


“It transforms training into an enjoyable, bliss-producing activity in itself, rather than just the means to get a better body.” – David Baldwin


This is the essence of the ‘in the zone’ experience. Your mind is settled and silent. Your body is functioning at maximum efficiency. And both are operating as one unit.


The idea is simple. Breathe in a way that gets more oxygen to the lower lobes of the lungs where more of the blood vessels are. More fuel gets delivered to your muscles, and better performance is the byproduct.


“Yesterday, I… Go to store


0 Comment "Get Ripped Without Killing Yourself- MetaZone -A Smarter Way To Train"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments