V Shape Workout – Free Lean Muscle Workout

V Shape Workout - Free Lean Muscle Workout


Did you know that the way you’re training right now actually making your belly appear bigger and your shoulders appear smaller?


Open up a bodybuilding or powerlifting magazine and you’ll see guys with belly’s – there may be abs covering said belly, but their waist still pops out in front of their chest.



If you’re doing squats and deadlifts, and even leg presses, bench presses, and bent over rows, you’re well on your way to creating the same kind of body (NOT A GOOD THING). However, you can build the V Shaped Torso without dieting or cutting, simply by changing the way you workout.


There’s a different way to do things that will get you the shape you want, and the muscle you seem to be unable to build, of course, it’s an out of the box approach, something even I was resistant to as it basically flies in the face of everything you’ll read in bodybuilding mags…


When most guys start training they work one body part a day for 5 days in a week. Some are smart, they build a base by training 3 days a week, doing full body workouts.


Let’s use the back muscles as an example as it’s a very important part of developing a V Shape.


When you train your back you typically work the lats from a vertical angle – doing pulldowns – from a horizontal angle – doing rows – and the traps – doing upright rows. That’s 3 plains, rarely do we work all of them in a back workout in a body part split, and especially not in a full body split.


The lats also need different angles and grips to develop the lower, mid, and upper part of the lats. You use a close grip to work the bottom part of the lat, a row to work the middle portion, and a wide, vertical grip to work the widest portion of the muscle.


As a result, most guys only work one or two angles, and almost all guys fail to build the V-Shape because they’re neglecting their rhomboids, rear deltoids, and Teres minor and major, let alone the multiple angles of the lats and t zius muscles.


The back muscles and the deltoids need more work than the chest and arms to create a V Shaped torso. But they’re given the exact same amount of sets in conventional workouts.


My waist grew, my shoulders didn’t (when I started training like a bodybuilder). That is, until I created a new method, a new way to train, to develop each muscle completely, and to focus first on the muscles that build the V Shaped Torso – or as it’s known in most circles: the Perfect Male Body.


A couple years ago I gained 32 pounds of ripped muscle in 32 weeks. A transformation that followed none of the training and nutrition “facts” I had believed my whole life. It was also a transformation that spurred me on to create my own business…


I’ve since been featured in Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, The Art of Manliness, Elite FTS, as well as a dozen or so other publications. I was even named one of the TOP 50 TRAINERS in AMERICA by SHAPE MAGAZINE.


I earned that le because of how I’ve helped guys like you and I, who, no matter what they did, couldn’t build the body they wanted, make a physical change like nothing they’d experienced before.


I showed them a new way of doing things, a different way of doing things. If you’re not getting the best possible results, it’s time to make a change. To get the perfect V you need the “Perfect V Method” that I’ve created (I’ll tell you about it in a second…).


Before we met, Barry had tried everything under the sun, but couldn’t gain a pound of muscle. The unique tactics and theories we applied to his training allowed him to explode, completely transforming his body and his life.


“Chad has was the motivating factor to take me from the ordinary to the extradinary. I was always the guy who went in to the gym every week knowing that I was doing the same thing I did the week before. The dynamic workouts I learned from Chad have forever changed my body and my lifestyle. I was tired of telling people I went to the gym four days a week but was scared to take my shirt off. His work outs JUST MAKE SENSE.” ~ Barry M


A guy who’d never been able to change the shape of his body, added width in his shoulders and shrunk his waist.


First, this IS NOT about muscle building… Go to store


0 Comment "V Shape Workout – Free Lean Muscle Workout"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments