Powerlifting For Women Training Guide

Powerlifting For Women Training Guide


"Thank you for this ebook, if I didn’t purchase it I would never have been brave enough to start training on my own. There is so much to the squat, bench press and deadlift that without following the step by step process found in your ebook I wouldn’t have done it correctly. I hope more women get this ebook and avoid wasting time trying to figure it out on their own, I have told many women about it and will continue to do so, thanks again!." -Margie DeCara, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania


Every woman who wants to burn fat, have a toned body and gain strength will get results fast, GUARANTEED!



Discover the insider secrets which allow YOU, to safely gain strength without size, increase energy, improve your health and look good !


In July of 2010 I wanted to lose weight and do it with a fun, new training program. After an intensive internet search, "powerlifting" continuously showed up in my search results.


I don’t know about you, however, when I pictured female powerlifters the visual I got was steroid injecting, women who have to wear pink to be identified as females.


I decided to YouTube some videos to see if my visual was true. To my shock, I found women of all sizes and ages involved in powerlifting. The sport isn’t just for 300 pound men, there are many feminine women involved in powerlifting today who are fit and .


Back in July of 2010 I was out of shape and hadn’t really exercised at all since graduating high school in 2004. To top it off, I was a very inexperienced weight lifter. Occasionally I would pick up a couple of 5 or 10 pound dumbbells, nothing heavier. Other than some bicep curls, I had no idea what I was doing.


When I saw that powerlifting training could give me the perfect body I wanted, I spent countless hours researching to find the best program to help me burn fat, gain strength and while improving my feminine figure.


Three months later, after applying some very hard to find tricks, I lost 16 pounds, felt healthier and stronger and I entered my first powerlifting compe ion at the age of 24, November 6th 2010.


I wrote the "Complete Guide To Powerlifting For Women," ebook for YOU to have a super strong, lean, mean, fat burning machine body.


By following the steps which led me to write this ebook, I was able to burn fat 7 times faster than any diet or cardio program I have ever followed!


Jen Proulx had 7 knee surgeries and put on 110 pounds. After starting powerlifting she saw great results in a short period of time and has now lost all 110 pounds. Take a look at Jen’s before and after photos to the left and check out her story on page 36 of our ebook.


I love hearing stories, like Jen’s where they have been given crummy circomstances but were able to overcome their obsticles. This is just proof that powerlifting really can be for anyone!


At my first compe ion, I was very successful, beating the records in my weight cl for the RAW United Federation and qualifying for RUM4 Nationals. Yes, in just over three months of training, as a total beginner, I was able to break records for squat, bench press and deadlift. Besides cheerleading in high school, I had never trained seriously for any physical event.


Soon after each event at the compe ion I was told that my form was far from perfect and I still had more to learn! So the minimal amount of information available online was not enough. There wasn’t a team to train with or an experienced powerlifter at my local gym to share their knowledge with me. There was a much needed, "all-in-one" expert resource guide for powerlifting, however it didn’t exist… until now!


I received one on one training in my first meet from some great people who have been involved in powerlifting for a long time. Three months later I was able to compete at Nationals and break into the top 10 National rankings for squat and deadlift in my weight cl for 2011. I never thought in a million years it would be possible when I first started training with my 10 pound dumbbells just 6 months earlier.


This much needed guide is specifically written for WOMEN who want to get stronger, leaner and more confident. Take advantage of my experience and start training properly today. I owe all my quick success to the plan I followed, which I share ENTIRELY in this ebook.


YOU will have an advantage over other women after reading this ebook. Using the "Complete Guide To Powerlifting For Women" will give you the foundation… Go to store


0 Comment "Powerlifting For Women Training Guide"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments