Fitness Games – Outdoor Bootcamp Games

Fitness Games - Outdoor Bootcamp Games


Note – Purchase is made through ‘clickbank’ – product will be shown as CB-superfast-3


As a free gift, enter your email address below and I will send you 6 free kick games and workouts from my ebook, Fitness Games!



My name is Scott York and as a fitness boot camp owner and operator, the biggest worry that I use to have was coming up with fresh ideas for my cl es.


I mean how many push ups, sit ups and burpees can people do before they are bored out of their minds?


If you’re like me, you pride yourself on coming up with new workouts and not continually using the same old cookie cutter workouts from a year ago.


I used to stay up late at night racking my brain trying to come up with something new, something fresh that would get ME excited about the next day’s cl .


Everyone is involved and everyone is moving at the same time (no standing around waiting for their turn which is a cardinal sin!)


They go to work, tell their friends and almost before I know it, I’ve got a couple of new clients who heard about my cl !


“Dear Scott, I purchased your outdoor fitness games program Sept 09, I would like to Thank You the purchase was worth every cent. Yours sincerely,”


Using terms such as these and trying to explain them to a 45 – 60 minute boot camp cl is pointless and boring.


On the other hand, if you are looking for FUN then you will find over 35 51 58 60 + games and workouts that you can immediately uncork on your clients!


Speaking of kids, when you were a kid did you concern yourself with “range of motion” or “postural distortions”?


Yes, we still use dumbbells, rings, medicine balls and other fitness equipment but now I mix things up with these fun filled games.


Down and dirty, Scott York does more than create a workout, he provides me with an ultimate goal – survival! The variety Scott provides in each fun, life relevant exercise, makes it possible to focus on the short-term victories that lead to the big one – finishing the workout.


I am stronger than I thought I could be and my body is rewarding me with shape that others notice. Most importantly, though, I notice!


Note – Purchase is made through ‘clickbank’ – product will be shown as CB-superfast-3


“Hey Scott…wanted to give ya a little update on the BONUS Fitness Boot Camp Joint Venture Letter.


First off, I tried really, really hard to take the letter & put  it all in my own words, but you had


did because I sent it out to a bunch of businesses,  apartment complexes, etc and I’ve had a


I can’t count how many times, I have been asked about this letter by other fitness professionals who heard about it on my interview with Jim Labadie!


What should you do if you are ready to leave your 9 – 5 job to follow your p ion but something is holding you back?


P.S. These bonuses may change at any time! I may add new ones and remove the current ones. Once removed, I will not add the current bonuses to the site again.


P.P.P.S. If you run boot camps or train groups of people then you know how important it is to use new games and ideas in your cl es!  Updates are always free!


“I just bought your Fitness Game eBook.Good Stuff.” – Ed Ryan Fort Myers Fitness at Gateway


Note – Purchase is made through ‘clickbank’ – product will be shown as CB-superfast-3


Note – Fitness Games and the bonuses are downloadable digital products. There are no physical products to be shipped. Once your order is processed, you will get instant access to download the eBook, Fitness Games and the bonuses on your computer!


(function() { var ga = do ent.createElement(‘script’); ga.type = ‘text/javascript’; ga.async = true; ga.src = (‘https:’ == do ent.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google- ytics.com/ga.js’; var s = do ent.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })(); Go to store


0 Comment "Fitness Games – Outdoor Bootcamp Games"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments