The Clutch Society Members

The Clutch Society Members


My name is Leigh Peele. I am a trainer, author, and layman researcher. I truly believe one of my purposes in life, narcissistic or not, is to help people help themselves. If you are here, you have likely read my blog or one of my books. Perhaps we have even worked together in person. Regardless, you likely know that my "skill" goes beyond my knowledge of achieving your body goals. I genuinely care about the people who want my help. Many sites charge a high fee and provide computer generated content. The figureheads that run the sites are never there or take no quality control over the content published. I am there. I oversee everything that comes on the site. You may not find a bunch of animated gif exercises, or pre-preped "meal plans" but you should see that as a good thing. I care about my members. Some of us have become legitimate friends. I treat everyone’s questions or issues with the same enthusiasm I did when I opened the site. So take a look around this page, see if it is for you, and hopefully I will see you on the inside.


Leigh, you helped me with so many things, here just a few that I can put into writing: 1. Learning how to navigate the fear after losing weight and being terrified of gaining back. 2. Your guidance and patient explanations empowered me to lose the weight, and gain control. 3. Your cookbooks not only guided the way to some amazing eats, but inspired me to create some eats of my own. 4. Your unwavering belief and confidence in yourself, which spilled over into my life by showing me how to be confident without judgment, rudeness or cruelty. 5. As you grow and get better, I am motivated to do the same. So thanks for working hard, and giving it your all. You really do pour your heart into everything you do, and it’s absolutely appreciated. So thank you, Leigh.



In a market saturated with people who claim that they’re going to be able to transform your body in two weeks if you follow their juice fast (and buy their handy-dandy supplement to put in your juice!), Leigh Peele stands out. She doesn’t make any absurd promises, and she doesn’t rely on inflated expectations to motivate her clients. Rather, she provides evidence-based support for changing one’s body composition. She flat-out knows a lot more about how body recomposition works, and can communicate it a lot better, than 99% of trainers out there. She is astonishingly patient and kind, even in the face of the anxieties that her clients bring to the telephone and the bulletin boards. And her kindness and knowledgeability somehow has rubbed off on the community of helpful, smart, vulnerable, supportive people who congregate on her bulletin boards.


I am so eternally grateful to have found Leigh. She has had such a positive influence on my life. I cannot recommend Leigh highly enough! I have now been easily maintaining a happy and healthy weight for several years, and have remained a member of Leigh’s site for the fun, motivation and extra education it provides. It’s a relief to have one consistent, trustworthy and helpful resource who can (and will) answer practically any fitness-related question under the sun.


I have been a lifelong dieter, always struggling with overeating. It wasn’t until I joined Leigh’s site that I was finally able to get in the mindset to lose the last pounds of fat and get the body I have always wanted. Leigh’s straightforward, no nonsense approach to fat loss and body transformation is a refreshing island in a sea of questionable fitness "experts." She addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of weight loss with a depth of knowledge that you won’t find elsewhere. Thank you, Leigh, for being the voice of reason and sanity amid the craziness of the weight loss industry.


I’ve been a part of Leigh Peele’s community since the beginning. Leigh has created something unique: a safe haven where people can get to know each other, learn and share that knowledge, find support and encouragement when they need it, and get answers directly from Leigh herself. She provides unparalleled personal attention to members – through forum responses, chats, consults, and members-only blog posts and podcasts – and creates innovative challenges to keep people engaged and working toward their goals. She is constantly seeking to learn more and in my opinion, she would not dig so deeply if she did not truly care about her members’ health, well-being, and happiness. It means a lot to me. Since discovering Leigh and joining the forums, my own fat loss and body recomp process has been a very gradual one with some… Go to store


0 Comment "The Clutch Society Members"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments