FighterAbs.com

FighterAbs.com


I’ll tell you right now… if you’re going to be punched and kicked repeatedly to your midsection, you better believe, you’re going to train your abs differently than everyone else.


From: Andrew Raposo, CPT North American Muay Thai Champion Muay Thai and Boxing Coach Fitness and Strength Coach



When I started to watch boxing many years ago, I was at an awe at the amazing mid section that these fighters had.


Wouldn’t you agree that having abs like those fighters will help boost your confidence and you would be comfortable taking off your shirt? That’s how I felt.


I would literally do 300+ sit-ups a day. At one point I was doing 1000+ sit-ups and crunches. I am not exaggerating.


I know how it feels to go months into doing sit up’s, crunches and not even get close to having the abs that you really want.


So you go looking at programs online that give you all these variations of crunches, bicycles, etc. Yet you still don’t get the results you want. It becomes an obsession.


I realized if I wanted abs like a fighter, it was time to train like one. So I eventually got into a boxing gym and applied myself to the training.


When I got into boxing, I was still struggling to get my abs to show. A lot of people were just doing the same crunches and ab bicycle stuff. I wasn’t getting anywhere.


Within weeks, my abs started to show and my core was a lot stronger. The core exercises that I was doing, actually had a carry over effect to my fight performance. I can’t believe I never thought of this sooner… If I wanted to look like an athlete, I needed to train like one and research shows that fighters are the most fit athletes in sport today.


Before all this, I was just like YOU. Being ashamed of my image. Watching other people get compliments and recognition for having a nice set of abs.


People I didn’t even know started to give me compliments when I would go to the beach. Now I LOVE going to the beach!


Just IMAGINE what it would feel like going to the beach being proud of the way you look and getting compliments left and right.


Over the many years of competing and training a wide variety of clientele, I have created a 3 PHASE FORMULA that I am going to present to you so that YOU get abs just like a fighter.


I became one of the busiest trainers in Toronto because of the results I was getting my clients. I had to turn down people who wanted to work with me because I was completely full with clients.


On top of that, I was charging $150 an hour. Now I am revealing it all to you for a fraction of that.


It really saddens me to see people perform all these crunch variations. I cringe every time I see this.


I thought by now people would finally catch on, but it is still a very common thing I see in the gym every day.


The famous Dr. Stuart McGill who is a Professor of Spine Biomechanics at the University of Waterloo states:


“The constant flexion of the spine initiates damage in the intervertebral disc. Whether it’s looking down at their cell phones or slumped over a computer all day, people are constantly flexing their spine.”


Then doing sit-ups and crunches on top of all the sitting that people are doing doesn’t help the spine.


Research shows that it takes 22,000 crunches to burn 1 pound of fat. First of all, who has time for that and second imagine how your low back would feel after all those crunches.


With all this new research out, top fighters no longer do sit-ups and crunches. Fighters need a strong armored mid section to withstand punches and kicks to the body. Sit-ups and crunches are the worst way to go.


There are much better ways to build this armor that develops tremendous core strength, avoids injury, and gets ripped abs in the fastest time frame possible!


And that is what I am going to show you. The most efficient and effective way to get ripped abs like fighters do.


P.S. – If you’re a fighter and you are still doing crunches and sit ups, then YOU HAVE TO get on this program to take your performance to the next level.


If all you do is focus on your diet and just cut your calories with out even training, you will have absolutely no muscle tone and just look skinny. Trust me, I’ve been there.


I deprived myself… Go to store


0 Comment "FighterAbs.com"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments