The Pull-up Solution by John Sifferman

The Pull-up Solution by John Sifferman


At Last! After Two Years of Development and Beta-Testing, John Sifferman Finally Presents The Pull-up Solution.


To the Man or Woman who can do ZERO Pull-ups and Wants to do Sets of 10, 20, 30, or More: Learn How I Dramatically Improved my Pull-up Performance and Have Helped Hundreds of People do the Same With a Unique Twist on Pull-up Training.



If you’ve been struggling to get better at pull-ups and chin-ups, then I’d really like the opportunity to help you succeed – and I’m confident that I can.


Over the years, I’ve discovered a number of key components that are essential to pull-up training success, that unfortunately, most people either don’t know about, or at the very least, don’t use. And thus, they perpetually struggle with exercises like pull-ups among others. But when all of these key components are integrated into one comprehensive system – when you connect the dots – pull-up training success is guaranteed. And on this page, I’m going to help you understand why.


You see, I’m a fitness coach who has loved pull-up training ever since I was a kid, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been asked about how to get better at pull-ups and chin-ups over the years. From the many times I’ve been ambushed beneath the pull-up bar at various gyms to the countless questions I’ve received online since I started publishing fitness articles in 2008, it’s been overwhelming. And after answering the same questions over and over again about how to get better at pull-ups, I realized that, “hey, I could do something with my unique twist on pull-up training and maybe even help a lot of people.”


So, I decided to create a comprehensive pull-up training system called The Pull-up Solution that can help practically anyone improve their pull-up numbers using a unique system that works better than anything else currently available.


You see, unlike every other pull-up training book, e-book, DVD, or digital product, The Pull-up Solution is a fully-customizable, do-it-yourself coaching system to help you rapidly improve your pull-up numbers safely and effectively using methods I’ve learned from various fitness professionals, athletes, martial artists, special operations personnel, and yes, even some of my personal training clients. Sometimes, I think they teach me more than I teach them!


And over the years, I’ve learned that most people need more than just a generic, cookie-cutter workout program to help them reach their goals – whether for improving pull-ups or otherwise. Perhaps 1 in 10 people can make that work, but it’s the other 9 who struggle over and over again that I’ve worked with the most. You know – normal people. And there are a lot of obvious reasons why they’ve been struggling!


And in a similar vein, some people think that working hard is all you have to do, and if you only worked harder, then you would succeed. But this isn’t true either. You have to work hard and smart to succeed with pull-ups.


Now, not only are pull-ups hard in-and-of-themselves, but most people perform them improperly – and not just the technique of the exercise itself, but with poor exercise programming, too. They either “wing it” and get no results, poor results, or random results OR they follow a generic, cookie-cutter program that isn’t suited for their unique needs and cir stances hoping that it will magically help them achieve their goals. But that’s like playing the lottery with your results – the odds are against you. And maybe you’ve had this mentality before, as I have. But when you really think about it, that’s not exactly the best approach. Is it?


And this problem is further compounded by the fact that most people don’t get the right kind of help. They try to do it alone. They don’t hire a coach. They go looking online and think that reading one article or watching one video once in awhile will provide the solution they’ve been searching for and solve their problem instantly.


The truth is that there’s more to performing a pull-up than simply getting your chin over the bar – a lot more. But you won’t learn the best techniques and training strategies in an exercise textbook or an online video. And chances are, your personal trainer may know the basics, but won’t have any advanced solutions or, more importantly, the right personal touch, to help you reach a whole new level.


This is why I created The Pull… Go to store


0 Comment "The Pull-up Solution by John Sifferman"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments