Wood burning Rocket Stove heater plans

Wood burning Rocket Stove heater plans


Well, here it is. The ZeroFossilFuel Rocket Stove Heater. This page will probably end up becoming a work in progress because I’ll be tweaking here and there, maybe even adding a pellet hopper. DIrectly below are links to the current outline I wrote up in PDF and YouTube video playlist. It is my sincerest hope that this helps many to become more energy independent and inspires them to build. Zero’s Rocket Stove Guide (right click to save PDF) YouTube video playlist for my Rocket Stove. 6 videos in all. The information above is free, open to the public and all you need to recreate my design. For just $20 you can also get my full 30 page set of measured blueprints, animated 3D Solidworks model, high resolution photo album of the entire project start to finish, a deleted blooper video when things went horribly wrong (funny in hindsight, not so funny then) and my eternal gra ude. Go to store


0 Comment "Wood burning Rocket Stove heater plans"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments