The Five Tibetan Rites: Chet Day’s Annotated Version of Peter Kelder’s Clic Tibetan Rejuvenation Rites

The Five Tibetan Rites:  Chet Day's Annotated Version of Peter Kelder's Clic Tibetan Rejuvenation Rites


You see, my 40-page downloadable eBook Supercharge Your Energy with Five Secret Tibetan Rejuvenation Rites reveals easy-to-do exercises that will give you more energy and help you feel better than you’ve felt in years.


{You’re welcome to use this unsolicited testimonial full or in part, or not use it, as the case may be!}



Personally I’ve been doing them for two years and they’re dynamic. It’s so true that we can get back the metabolism we had at twenty-five. After just a few weeks of doing them [and nothing else different] my weight returned to what it had been when I was that age [over twenty years ago!].


I have recommended these miraculous exercises to many people. One of my friends phoned me after just two weeks, absolutely thrilled:


Another friend regularly says "I just can’t thank you enough for recommending those wonderful exercises." She says she’s never missed a day and the extra energy she has is incredible.


I only meant this to be a short note. But one cannot help getting carried away, because they’re that good.


Originally written over seventy years ago by a man named Peter Kelder and entitled The Eye of Revelation, my 21st century version of the Five Rites contains


This downloadable eVersion of Kelder’s mcript contains not only the original drawings but also the unedited and unexpurgated story of British Colonel Bradford, the man who searched for and found the long-hidden Tibetan monastery that housed the ageless monks who taught him the secret rejuvenation rites in the 1920′s.


The Five Rites produce remarkable mental and physical rejuvenation within a month. So much so, in fact, that one gains new hope and enthusiasm with which to carry on. However, the greatest results come after the tenth week. When you stop to consider that the average man has endured his afflictions from 30 to 50 years, to obtain such amazing results in such a short time as ten weeks sounds almost miraculous.


Most Important: The information given in The Eye of Revelation was, for twenty-five centuries, confined strictly to men. Now, to the surprise and delight of all concerned, it has been found that women, too, get equally beneficial and amazing results. Now, after this long period of waiting every , man or woman, can go on to grand and glorious things, regardless of age, environment or cirstances.


Get started at once on the marvelous work of Rejuvenation, Transmutation, and Youthification. May success, health, energy, power, vigor, virility, and Life follow your footsteps forever.


Believe me , you’ll have a wonderful time just reading the fantastical story that composes this natural health clic, even if you never do the five exercises.


But that would be several kinds of dumb because adding these simple movements to your health routine will give you a suppleness and energy boost that you’ll find most remarkable.


I started the Tibetan exercises 9 days ago. The first burst of energy came on the 4th day and has increased each day. This is the most amazing thing I’ve seen or heard of. Not only has my energy increased so has my physical strength and endurance. On top of all this I believe I can conquer my world. I’m really excited — what will my vitality be like at the end of the 10 weeks? I’m expecting AWESOME.


Just want to share my feelings with you. I’ve been performing the 5 rites every morning before breakfast for approximately seven months now.


Each morning I wake up feeling energetic and light. My body has become more lean and flexible and I have lost weight.


I am a mother of two and am my perfect weight now. I’m 39 years old and am 53 kilos (down from 59). I do advise every one for their own health to perform these exercises. Gets easier each day and takes only about 13 to 15 minutes. My double chin has disappeared and my posture is upright. I have lost fat in the necessary places throughout my whole body.


Chet, I’ve been doing the 5 rites for two months now, and this is the first exercise routine I can stick to. I’m 53, and off and on, I’ve tried to do exercises, to get a flatter belly.


When I saw the pictures of the 5 Rites, I was quite disencouraged, because I thought that it would be quite impossible for me, with my deformed hands, and painful joints to do them.


To my surprise I’m able to do them. I don’t move on too quickly. There are weeks, when I just don’t add up 2 more. Bit by bit, I’m moving towards the 21 turns per exercise.


My son (almost 16), his jaws really dropped, when he saw me doing them… Go to store


0 Comment "The Five Tibetan Rites: Chet Day’s Annotated Version of Peter Kelder’s Clic Tibetan Rejuvenation Rites"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments