Ben Pakulski – The Scientific & Cutting Edge Approach To Building Lean Muscle M

Ben Pakulski - The Scientific & Cutting Edge Approach To Building Lean Muscle M


Discover How You Can Immediately Double Your Muscle Gains, Remodel ANY "Weak" Bodypart, Smash EVERY Plateau, All While Revealing Your Abs At The SAME Time…


Hi, my name is Benjamin Pakulski and I’m honored for the opportunity to expose the five most common training and dietary mistakes reversing your gains and I am extremely excited to hand you my plateau-busting shortcuts to maximize lean muscle gains, crush "weak body parts" and incinerate fat so you keep your abs the entire time.



Every 40 days you’ll experience a new growth spurt utilizing my body-remodeling methods –NOS ™ technology, the power of the number forty, my Three-Phase Nutrition system and the revolutionary workout technique Intent.


No matter what you’re taking, you BETTER make sure your body is working optimally on the INSIDE and your training is MAXIMIZED on the outside.


You can take as many "extra-curricular supplements" as you want, and if your body isn’t treated as a whole organism; maximizing recovery, controlling inflammation and balancing hormones – its going to BREAK DOWN very, very quickly. Your gains will be limited and not long-term.


There are TONS of juice monkeys in every gym taking stuff and NOT growing. They have the "eat more protein, lift more weight approach".


Ninety percent of my clients are 100% drug-free so I know my methods are equally effective for drug-free & drug- isted individuals. I approach ANY athlete by looking at the body as a whole. If there is ONE ingredient missing from the pie, you won’t be responding in the best way possible.


What someone chooses to do above and beyond PERFECT training concepts and optimal nutrition is their own choice. Anabolic " istance" or not, why wouldn’t anyone want to minimize their time in the gym and maximize results? Sounds like pretty simple meathead math to me.


In fact, I have always preferred working with drug-free trainees because it’s more of a challenge and requires a more thoughtful & intelligent approach. We must carefully yze every aspect if we want them to beat their non drug-free counterparts! They often tend to be much more receptive to an intelligent "whole body" approach.


Drugs or no-drugs, professional bodybuilders are just like you. We obviously have different caloric requirements, different training load, but at the end of the day, we’re all trying to get 100% out of our bodies. We push our limits, minimize injuries, recover as fast as possible and do it all over again!


The smarter bodybuilders, like myself, focus on how to optimize recovery: short term and long term. This is the limiting factor to muscle growth! The faster you can recover, the more time you spend being anabolic (growing). Improve your capacity to recover faster and you can train again sooner to stimulate more new growth.


To tell you all a little about myself, I am a graduate of the University of Western Ontario. My areas of study were primarily Kinesiology and Biomechanics. In short, muscle function and movement are my specialty – how to maximally shorten and extend a body part through it’s strength curve while maintaining maximal tension, is what WE’RE ALL AFTER! More on that shortly…


My p ion for health and fitness is second only to my p ion for helping others improve their lives. I know it sounds somewhat "cliché" but ask anyone who knows me, and they will tell you that I am one of those people that gives selflessly and LOVES to see the people around me succeed. I always say that "Living a successful life is never any fun on your own. Bring as many people along for the ride as you can!"


I have never viewed myself as an overly blessed individual (I was once a long distance runner and no one in my family works out). From day one, my life has been centered on learning the best information, from the best resources and brightest people who exist.


Four (14) years I have been ACTIVELY SEEKING cutting edge information from the world’s leading athletic doctors, coaches, trainers and the s and applying just about every possible technique on myself. This journey has brought me to where I am today…


A very successful, happy, healthy, motivated, professional bodybuilder, author, public speaker, nutrition coach, celebrity trainer and success coach. Sounds like a lot of hats, but they all tie into one balanced life… sometimes! ?


Ever notice that you FEEL the muscle better on your warm up sets than you do on your "working sets"? Isn’t it so true that the lighter weights often burn way more than the heavy ones? Why do you think that is?


Well, one of the main reasons is that you’re not focusing all your attention on stabilizing a weight and barely moving it from point A to point B… Go to store


0 Comment "Ben Pakulski – The Scientific & Cutting Edge Approach To Building Lean Muscle M"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments