Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Get Six-pack Abs and Combat Aging, with No Equipment, At Home, in 19 Minutes a Day. Look Great at Any Age

Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Get Six-pack Abs and Combat Aging, with No Equipment, At Home, in 19 Minutes a Day. Look Great  at Any Age


That’s right, I spend 19 minutes a day to look like this at age 61. You are just minutes away from discovering how you can too. Read on to find out how to get it all for free. In fact, you can have all this, starting RIGHT NOW:


You don’t need an expensive membership at some high tech gym, and you don’t need bulky, expensive equipment cluttering up your home.



If you’re more than 28 years old, nature is working against you and the clock is ticking relentlessly. Are you battling any of these problems yet – love handles, cellulite, fat thighs, pot belly, droopy chest, droopy , floppy arms, saggy skin, stiff joints, low energy, poor digestion, poor sleep, poor mental focus, reduced drive? If you’re not, you will be.


Not a pretty picture, is it? If you said yes to anything in that list, you can do something about it, and I can teach you how. The answer isn’t flushing your hard earned dollars down the drain on yet another useless exercise gadget, or a fancy gym membership you don’t use, or an overpriced personal trainer.


Look Great At Any Age is a comprehensive anti-aging health and fitness system. Yes, anti-aging is real, (I’m living proof) and no, you don’t have to spend tons of money on unsafe hormone injections to accomplish it.


Research has proven again and again that certain exercise modalities trigger your body to release youthful levels of your own Human Growth Hormone and testosterone (and yes, you need it too, ladies!), while improving flexibility and maintaining bone density. The Look Great At Any Age system is designed to do all that and more.


So who am I and why should you listen to me? Only one reason – real world results, as you’ll see in the pictures and video clips on this site. (By the way, if you’re a beginner, don’t be intimidated by what you see in these video clips. They’re just to show you what’s possible by using my system.) I’ve been interviewed on numerous live radio and web radio shows, I’ve hosted my own show where I interviewed fitness legends like Clarence B , and I’ve written feature articles that appeared in Ms Fitness Magazine, etc. But let me tell you a little about the path that got me to age 61, looking the way I do.


I studied cl ical music with some of the greatest performers and conductors in the world. Then I put that training to use while touring the world as a multi-instrumentalist and singer with pop icons including Etta James on tour with The Rolling Stones, Frank Zappa, Stevie Nicks, Michael McDonald, and as Musical Director for Bette Midler. I’ve composed for TV shows like “Cybill” and “Baywatch,” performed with Paul McCartney, Sting, Chuck Berry, Bonnie Raitt, Boz Scaggs, and recorded with Prince, The Moody Blues, Gladys Knight, Wilson Pickett, blah, blah, blah.


Well, not only did I survive all that, I came through it in great shape. People have always asked me how I do it, and I’ve finally decided to reveal my secrets. Secrets that allow me to look far better at age 61 than the average 25 year old. Secrets that allow me to knock out a quick 30 pushups IN A HANDSTAND. Secrets that allow me to do sets of 30 full ONE-LEGGED SQUATS with either leg. Secrets that allow me to do full extension pushups – WITH ONE HAND, ON MY FINGERTIPS.


“Secrets?” Uh oh, sounds like marketing hype. The fact is there are no secrets in what I do, but there IS a unique combination of research and science along with time tested, proven exercises that work. As a serious, lifelong student of health, fitness and nutrition, all I’m interested in is the bottom line – does it work in the real world or not? Is there science to back it up, or is it just somebody trying to sell you something? Don’t give me hype and BS, show me your results. And don’t tell me you’ve got a magic bullet exercise machine to sell me, or a super fat burning pill, because I know it’s a lie.


We all want to look great and be healthy, right? But we don’t want to spend a lot of time and money getting there. Time is the one resource that you can never replace. It’s not something you can grab hold of and stash in a container. You can’t save it, you can only choose to spend it differently. Wouldn’t you rather spend your time doing the things YOU want to do? That… Go to store


0 Comment "Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Get Six-pack Abs and Combat Aging, with No Equipment, At Home, in 19 Minutes a Day. Look Great at Any Age"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments