Build A Container Home

Build A Container Home


"Who Else Wants Simple Step-By-Step Plans To Design And Build A Container Home From Scratch?"


When it comes to building a home from a shipping container there are many things you must consider. You’ve probably already searched various websites for guidance however many of the other Online guides miss out several very important steps. You see, safety is a huge factor when building a container home. I mean, you’re probably going to have friends and family living in your container at some point! And that’s why you need to follow a guide you can trust. Not some dodgy You Tube video.



Hello my friend, I’m a professional builder and have been using shipping containers in many various projects over the last 14 years. I’m also a designer, I can help you visualize an amazing container home thats also easy to build. Function and brilliant design are my main goals when taking on a new project.


I noticed about 5 years ago the interest in shipping container homes sky rocketed. This is because people a realizing the huge benefits to this method:


Afford-ability. Building a container home is extremely cost effective. If you’ve already looked into the cost of new or second hand container you obviously know what I mean.


Strength. Shipping containers are build extremely strong with few weak points making them a great starting point.


Time. Because the majority of the home is already built you can have a complete home built in record time.


Unique. Even though container homes are on the rise they are still unique and will stand out from every other home.


Green. Recycling an old shipping container and using it to build with is a great green idea and many other will see the important example you’re setting.


Now it’s time for me to bring your dream to reality. After all this time in the building industry I’ve been asked countless times to help others build their own container home. I’ve always been worried about others doing work like this but after helping a few people I knew it was something I loved to do.


And finally after many years of experience, I have created a simple to follow DIY guide to building a container home. Since my reputation is on the line, I leave no stone un-turned! Here’s what you’re going to lean with my Build A Container Home Construction Manual:


Use my secret sources to get a shipping container at the lowest possible price. This can make or break your chances at building a low cost home.


Crucial pre-purchase inspection tip! Warning: You must know this before purchasing ANY shipping container. Not knowing this quick tip could result in heart ache and lost $$$.


How to obtain your permit. Get full step-by-step instructions to obtain a building permit including a check list of what you need to do. Just check them off as you do each step.


Design and layout planning tips and advise from a qualified expert. It may seem simple using containers but there are quite a few options as you’re probably aware. 20", 40", High cube etc. Then you can use multiple containers in many different formats. My design tips will help you choose the right layout for your needs.


Learn how to correctly prepare your site for footings or concrete foundations. I go into quite a lot of detail with plenty of diagrams and pictures on this topic because this is where I see a lot of newbie container builders go wrong. So pay attention!


Get my electrical layout and installation plans. I’ve topped this off with full diagrams to make this as simple as possible.


This is just a small fraction of the information I’m including in my guide to Building a Container Home. There is SO MUCH MORE included and I’m sure you’re going to love the detail.


As you can see, this is extremely extensive. You will not find this level of detailed information anywhere else. Not in the library, not in other Online guides, not You Tube, nowhere!


Customers from all over the world are thrilled with the quality and level of detail in my container construction guide. Take a look at what they’re saying below:


"I’ve searched sooo many websites but am so glad I stumbled onto this one. The construction plans are the best I’ve found and I can say with confidence; this is the best resource ever!. Awesome 3D designs and easy to follow instructions"


"Hi Warren, quality guide on building a home from shipping containers, I learned a lot from this"


"So happy :) Your good is great Warren and I really love the 3D designs. Some creative stuff there!"


"Lucky I got this guide. I was going about the construction process entirely the wrong… Go to store


0 Comment "Build A Container Home"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments