21 Days To Healthy Eating: Realizing Your Fat Loss Goals One Meal At A Time

21 Days To Healthy Eating: Realizing Your Fat Loss Goals One Meal At A Time


From The Desk Of Carolyn Hansen (Certified Fitness Instructor) Hello, my name is Carolyn Hansen and my book 21 Days To Healthy Eating has been designed to help you restructure your approach to food so that you can quickly begin to experience the health benefits of eating clean unprocessed foods. At the same time, adjusting your approach to eating is pointless unless you can easily maintain the new habits indefinitely. So the program outlined in 21 Days To Healthy Eating emphasizes a "one meal at a time" approach that makes the day-to-day decision to eat for health something that is easy to stick with for the long haul. If you have tried one diet after another, only to end up where you started, with no real modification to your eating habits, then you will be pleasantly surprised at the approach adopted here, where real changes can be implemented in a 21 day course that can be carried out entirely at your own pace.


I want to take a moment before I tell you what 21 Days To Healthy Eating is about to impress upon you what it is not. I feel I need to do this because one of the main goals for the book is to teach you how to burn fat more efficiently by modifying the type, quan y, and eating frequency of the food you consume. So, regardless of what else it might be said to be, the book IS a fat loss instrument. Because of this I think it is necessary to point out that there are a great many bogus weight loss sites online today, but this is not one of them. It is unfortunate, but these sites make it really difficult for the consumer to form an objective judgement about what is realistic and what is not when it comes to expectations about what a weight loss product can do for them.



The problem is so rampant that the Federal Trade Commission dedicates time and resources to alerting the public on what to look out for with these sites. They even have a highly detailed and useful downloadable PDF do ent en led Red Flag Bogus Weight Loss Claims that I encourage you to check out. In a nutshell, be on the lookout for sites that claim you can easily reduce your body weight by more than about a pound a day, and keep it off for good, without embarking on a strenuous physical activity program and cutting calories from your diet. By the way, you will find no such claims on this page. I can help you to lose weight, and the only thing I rely on to get the job done is my knowledge of how the human body responds to nutrition. My feeling is that the majority of these bogus weight loss sites are very likely run by people who have never seen the inside of a gym, let alone spent any real time trying to figure out what works when it comes to trying to lose weight effectively. Well, I am of a different cut entirely.


No. I walk the talk, as they say. I currently run a highly successful Anytime Fitness center and I see five hundred clients stream into my gymnasium every day. These clients of mine get the same advice from me that I am about to give you, and many of them are happy to pay me $150 per hour for a one-on-one consultation, because they know that when it comes to getting their weight under control I always deliver the kind of results they were hoping for. In fact, many of them pay between $2,000 to $3,000 to receive the kind of information that I have outlined for you in 21 Days To Healthy Eating. It is my business to know what works and what does not when it comes to improving your health by improving the quality of the food you eat. In fact, I have earned a reputation as a no-nonsense health and fitness prac ioner, and even garnered a little fame for myself by picking up a national level bodybuilding championship le along the way. In short, when it comes to the human body, and our pursuit of better health and a more perfect form, I have made it my job to know what I am talking about.


Now that I have impressed upon you the idea that 21 Days To Healthy Eating is not a "get thin overnight" type product, but is based on practical healthy eating practices, let me fill you in on what the book IS about… If you take a quick look below at the cover of my book you will see a parody of the war we fight with junk food every day. In… Go to store


0 Comment "21 Days To Healthy Eating: Realizing Your Fat Loss Goals One Meal At A Time"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments