The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching

The Dieter's Guide To Successful Self Coaching


Are You Tired Of Jumping From One Diet To Another With Little Or No Success?


Get Off Those Cookie Cutter Diets, And Get A Custom Program… Created For YOU!



Right below, fitness expert and nutritionist Nancy Georges reveals her proven nutrition secrets for losing weight and getting a lean, y, attractive body that has you feeling proud and confident…


Can I ask you a few important questions? Please, be open and honest with yourself as you answer them. Are you having trouble getting to the next level with your weight loss? Are you tired of having to starve yourself with some overly restrictive diet in order to lose weight? Have you hit a brick wall in your weight loss attempt… and you’re starting to feel discouraged about it? Are you sick of all the rules that are preventing you from living a normal life? Are you tired of trying to make sense out of all the conflicting information from all the so-called weight loss "experts" out there?


Do you feel that your current and past diets lack customization to your specific needs and lifestyle? If you can answer "YES" to ANY of the above questions… then I have some very important news for you.


Because you want to get to the next level with your weight loss, be certain that your current weight loss program is right for you, feel confident about your body, all without starving yourself, then you will definitely want to keep reading this letter.


Imagine Understanding The Secrets To Creating A Successful Nutrition Plan That Not Only Works, But Is Customized With Your Needs In Mind…


The truth is, if you have failed to lose weight and get in shape, chances are it’s because of your nutrition. In other words, the way you are currently eating is preventing you from seeing the results you want. But, forget about your past failures. They weren’t your fault.


Over the past 25 years of working with my clients, as well as preparing for my own fitness and figure competitions, I have kept track of all the nutritional strategies that REALLY helped with weight loss. Now, what I have done is I have taken all the nutrition secrets I use to get myself down to single-digit body fat levels… as well as helping my clients lose weight… and I put them into a PDF eBook.


The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching How You Can Create The Mind And Body Of A Champion.


The solution to your weight loss is customization! Your program is not working because it is not customized with your specific needs in mind. The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching is a custom made program, catered to your specific needs. What’s more, I will share with you the system I use with my clients as well as myself to achieve results!


And when it is all over, I will allow you to Email me your custom nutrition plan for my professional review.


It would cost you almost $1,000 to have me personally coach you one on one. But now you have access to the system that I use, putting you in the driver seat to be your own coach!


When you are done reading The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching, you will feel like the expert, ready to take charge of your fitness journey. Here is what you will discover:


See What These Happy Customers Have To Say About The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching


"I had the pleasure of working with Nancy Georges as I was prepping for a show in 2010 and reading this book made me feel like Nancy was right there with me once again; walking me through the dieting basics and helping me to mentally balance myself and overcome my body image issues.


This book is not only a healthy and detailed guideline for how and what to eat but it challenges us to evaluate ourselves to get to the heart of our goals and body image. The most powerful section to me was the part that asked "do you think it’s possible to be happy and strong and beautiful without having to look a certain way". I struggle with my body image constantly although I am healthier now than I have ever been. But having a book on hand that I can go to and re-read and reinforce the positive thinking and realizations that I have had is so valuable. Many things I read were exactly what I needed to hear, and I’ve done 3 shows! I can imagine how insightful it would be to someone who has never worked with Nancy personally.


This book is motivating and uplifting and I love how it differentiates between lifestyle and diet. Another thing I enjoyed is… Go to store


0 Comment "The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments