Final Phase Fat Loss 2.0

Final Phase Fat Loss 2.0


Attention Men and Women: If you’ve been struggling to lose those last 10 to 15 pounds, battling with slow fat loss, OR suffering from nagging "problem area" fat storage in your lower body, love handles, or belly…


Discover the Incredible Fat Burning Workouts New York’s Premier Fat Loss Expert and Fitness Model John Romaniello Developed That Helped Him Lose ThoseLast 17 Pounds and Transform His Body From Soft to ROCK HARD in Just 6 Short Weeks…



Hi, I’m John Romaniello, founder of Roman Fitness Systems and the creator of the Final Phase Fat Loss program. As a trainer, coach, author and model my articles and pictures have appeared in some of the most respected health and fitness publications in the world.


Now, I don’t mean to brag (actually, that’s a lie: I love to brag), but my training programs have helped people from all walks of life achieve phenomenal results.


From packing 20 pounds of muscle onto a skinny vegetarian, to getting a life long couch potato to lose up to 83 pounds in just 24 weeks, I’ve spent the last 8 years helping people change their lives and bodies.


Well…yes, okay, that may be true. Sort of. But you know what? It’s true, so screw it, I said it.


More importantly, the only reason I get to make a statement like that is because I worked my off for the right to say it.


After trying a few of the sample workouts, my mind was changing and I decided to go at it full force (best decision ever). I lost an amazing 8 pounds of pure fat in the first 3 weeks. During the course of the program I went from 15% bodyfat to 8%, even putting on some muscle and getting stronger.


Plain and simple, FPFL works! This is the only program that has been able to get me to where I want to be. The best part about John’s program is that not only will it get you completely shredded and in the best shape of your life; it will impart knowledge that will allow you to obtain your goals quickly and maintain them.


Oh sure, there’s that whole bit about health and longevity. And sure, this program is also good for athletes looking to increase performance.


The truth is, those things are all well and good, but let’s be honest—that’s not why you’re here.


Having been a fat kid for a good part of my life, when I finally got in shape at the age of 19 I was determined to stay that way. I got lean and fit by learning everything I could about training and nutrition, and practicing those habits each and every day. This led to a great career as a trainer, and a small but growing number of jobs as a fitness model.


By the time I was 23, things went a bit more fluidly. I felt I had things down to a pretty decent system. I had programs for when I wanted to gain muscle and others for when I wanted to lose fat.


Sure, I put on size, but because I wasn’t watching my diet carefully, I gained WAY more fat that I should have.


Summer was approaching, but truthfully, I wasn’t too worried. I’d done this before. I’d just have to diet for about 12-16 weeks (like always) to lose the fat and then I’d be lean again.


A few weeks into my program, my buddy Evan called. Being in the middle of a binge-fest, I missed the call.


You see, Evan had rented a big beach house in the Hamptons with a bunch of our friends from high school. It was going to be a huge party with people I hadn’t seen in years, which sounded great until he mentioned the date.


All of my insecurities from my childhood and adolescence came rushing back to me in a heartbeat—suddenly, I was no longer the guy who had been in fitness magazines, I was just the chubby kid again.


Do you know what I mean? There is something about people from your past that ties them to who you WERE, instead of who you ARE.


Well, I was educated and knowledgeable about diet and training, as well an experienced fitness professional.


Ever since I’d lost the weight and gotten fit, I d anything that reminded me of my life before. And here I was, confronted with it at the worst possible time.


And yet, despite the fact that I had not seen most of them in years, most of these people had heard I’d gotten fit, done some modeling, and was doing well as… Go to store


0 Comment "Final Phase Fat Loss 2.0"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments