Pilates Workout Solution

Pilates Workout Solution


You’re probably wondering who this person claiming to have the answers to your most sought out desire of feeling and looking good every day!


comprehensive Certified Pilates Instructor. Which means I’ve gone through extensive training on all Pilates equipment and mat work.



I’m a single mom of a 8 year little boy who keeps me on my toes so I don’t have the luxury of spending hours and hours working out. It’s important for me to stay in shape and still have time for my son and I have accomplished both…


With stress and those female hormones that Wreak havoc on our bodies it’s tough to stay in shape and still juggle ones’ responsibilities.


My doctor put me on bed rest at 6 months of being pregnant. This is when the pounds started packing on. After having my son those stubborn pounds lingered around. I was under the impression that the pregnancy pounds would disappear a few months after delivery, at least that’s what my mom told me. But, that’s not what happened.


I was never a skinny person. I ate all the time and was teased by my family because of those endless deserts I indulged in. I didn’t have time, money or the energy to workout, Balancing my working life and raising my son made it difficult and did not allow for me to work on my fitness.  But this all changed…One day, while getting out of the shower I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and for the first time I realized how out of shape I was. My self-esteem plummeted and I instantly felt uncomfortable with my body and was embarr ed.


I swore I would find the solution to having a healthy and toned body, the kind I had  always dreamed. I wanted to finally feel and look good without spending countless hours in a gym or spending hundreds of dollars on fitness training. I wanted and needed a fast and effective workout, which I can now share with you. Go to store


0 Comment "Pilates Workout Solution"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments