Aesthetic Muscle Plan – AMP – Build Rock Solid Muscle With Chiseled Detail In Record Time

Aesthetic Muscle Plan - AMP - Build Rock Solid Muscle With Chiseled Detail In Record Time


From: The Desk of UFE Elite Natural Bodybuilder Scott Tousignant To: All Men Who Want To Get Cut and Jacked!


Having an "average" or slightly better than average body just doesn’t cut it for those of us who have higher standards for ourselves and want to strive for our true potential.



…and in the next few minutes I’m going to share the exact time-tested and proven hybrid training system that myself and thousands of others have used to AMPlify our aesthetic muscle gains and carve out insane muscle definition.


It’s the same system I’ve used to sculpt a chiseled physique for multiple photo shoots, which have appeared in the likes of IronMan Magazine (on the right hand side of the magazine)…


I applied this same system to strategically gain aesthetic muscle while pulverising stubborn fat… becoming freakishly shredded…


Unfortunately… many self-proclaimed fitness gurus hide behind their computer and couldn’t stick to their own program if their life depended upon it…


These photos were taken after I had already lost 15 pounds… I was simply too embarr ed to take a photo of my physique at my true starting point in this journey…


…and As much as I to admit it, I was doing my best to look my best in those photos. The last thing that I wanted to do was make myself look worse than I actually was. I didn’t want my personal training clients to see that I was out of shape.


I didn’t look terrible standing up and I am certain that you can find a lot worse "before photos" than what I’ve got here, but when I sat down, that roll of fat became magnified and it ed any ounce of confidence that I may have had, right out of me.


Not only was that excess fat taking a toll on my confidence, it was also wreaking havoc on my body internally.


How I feel now compared to how I felt then, is like night and day. No longer am I embarr ed to take off my shirt. In fact, I take off my shirt at every opportunity that I get.


At 18 years old… after 4 years of lifting heavy weights consistently, I built my physique up to a whopping 123 pounds by following the typical hardgainer advice in the muscle mags.


As frustrating as it was to expereince excruciating slow muscle gains… knowing that the only advice for hardgainers was coming from the 200+ pound BEASTS, pissed me off even more.


…and before you go thinking that I’m some sort of genetic freak who can easily burn fat, allow me to clear the air…


…Although I was a skinny little dude as a child and throughout my s… things changed fast once I started a family and a fitness business at the same time…


…I ended up packing on fat rapidly… shooting up from 123 pounds to 190 pounds… and struggled with stubborn belly fat for most of my life.


Blending the optimal amount of strength training with hypertrophy training… selecting the best combination of compound and isolation exercises… manipulating training frequency and volume… progressing through intensity, density, and quality…


As a Physique Coach, it’s my job to pay attention to these finer details in order to help you carve out your BEST body EVER!


…In fact, it’s more of an obsession. I’m a bit of a Physique Phreak with an intense facsination for getting cut and jacked.


Now, as a lifetime student of body sculpting I’m not going to pretend to have all of the answers… But…


From all of my studies and in the trenches experiences I can say with confidence… the strategic design of the Aesthetic Muscle Plan will help you achieve your maximum muscular potential.


The concept of viewing your physique as a work of art was introduced to mainstream media nearly four decades ago.


Sculpting a symmetrical and detailed physique is an art form. It’s about strategically gaining muscle to create a balanced and proportionate ‘look’.


It’s the ‘X’ factor… with broad shoulders and a wide back creating the V-taper at the top and muscular thighs with an aesthetic quad ‘sweep’ at the bottom.


This works for both men and women. If you round off the top and bottom of the ‘X’ you will notice that it’s the shape of an hour gl , which is the ‘look’ that women desire to achieve as well.


With a focus on details you will also build up the smaller muscles of your physique… which often get neglected in many muscle building programs.


Onlookers will take notice of how elegantly each muscle ties into each other. Your physique will be visually stunning. You’ll look Cut and Jacked!


Phidias, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Rodin, and many of the great artists… Go to store


0 Comment "Aesthetic Muscle Plan – AMP – Build Rock Solid Muscle With Chiseled Detail In Record Time"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments