TACFITWARRIOR

TACFITWARRIOR


Create the body and life of your dreams, ? ? Master Fear forever, Turn stress into power. ? ? BLAST through your previous "personal bests" ? ? in  EVERY arena of your life -


For years you’ve seen books and courses about high-level sports psychology, hypnosis, visualization techniques that supposedly produce champions.  Well, wouldn’t you like to have the PRECISE program Coach Sonnon used to win FOUR gold medals in Las Vegas, against compe ion ten years younger and 100 pounds heavier?



Don’t think the mental aspect is important: well, here’s a clue for you, a little hint, a secret Scott has NEVER admitted publicly until now:


During the ten months of intensive training for the World Martial Arts Games, Coach Sonnon only sparred TWICE. 


That’s right. Look at his performance, and nobody would believe he wasn’t knocking heads every day.  And the secret?   Much of his combat preparation was mental.  And we’re giving away all of the secrets that he and his sports psychology coach, Master Hypnotist Steven Barnes used to create this unique victory in this, TACFIT Warrior, the first complete Athletic/Tactical Body/Mind success system on the planet.


Who else wants to train with the guy who whips the worlds elite warriors’ minds and bodies into shape? ?


Hi, my name is Scott Sonnon. For the last fif years, my company Rmax and I have brought you the most advanced and powerful fitness and martial arts products in the world. And we’re about to take the company…and you…to a whole new level.


This is something I’ve been working on for twenty years. Heck, thirty-five years, really, and you’ll understand what I mean by the time I’m done. It is the secret to full body-mind integration, what every martial art promises, but has rarely been delivered…not because people weren’t trying. Not because the truth wasn’t there. But because there was a gap between the cultural context that spawned the arts, and the American teachers expressing them. Languages don’t translate precisely, and so much was lost, even with the best of intentions.


I think that my entire life has been about perfecting what I’m about to show you. I first saw signs of it in my childhood, and spent my whole life chasing down the truth. I was willing to travel half way around the world to spend a single hour with a teacher who could help me. And what I found was so amazing that I knew that unless I could prove it, in every arena of my life, no one would believe it. Even I wouldn’t believe it, and knew that I’d have no right to ask you to, unless you saw the results. And I searched for the perfect test, the thing I could do that would prove to my satisfaction that the thing I had discovered as a child, and that the world had tried to beat out of me, was the truth. ?


"It’s a winner!  I recommend it. Five stars!" - Connie Brown ? ? ? "I highly recommend this course. These two men work and play well together, and their approaches dovetail very cleanly and clearly. Well done!" – Brian Bentz ? ? (some of these quotes relate to the Path workshop, where these ideas were first germinated and tested)


When I was invited to fight at the World Martial Arts games in Las Vegas, I knew I’d found the challenge. No, it wasn’t a life and death confrontation—which would have been ideal, but Jodie put her foot down–but I was still putting my body, my reputation, and my family’s financial future on the line.


So here we go: For the first time I’m sharing the truth about how I went from being financially des ute to set for life. From being alone to finding and winning my soulmate. And from being retired from athletic compe ion due to physical and mental trauma, and coming back from Las Vegas with four gold medals, a silver and a bronze.


And more importantly, I’m going to show you how you can have the same m ive victory in YOUR life, once you begin to apply the secrets in TACFIT Warrior.


When I was a kid I seemed to be surrounded by insurmountable obstacles in all directions, getting the snot beaten out of me, told by teachers and doctors alike that I’d never amount to anything, that I should be on a vocational track because academics were beyond me, that let alone being an athlete, I’d be lucky to just to function physically, due to the number of physical and emotional problems I suffered.


But I had dreams, as all kids did. And I noticed that if I held tightly enough to those dreams—those VISUALIZATIONS, that accomplishing things… Go to store


0 Comment "TACFITWARRIOR"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments