Thin Forever

Thin Forever


Our world is getting fatter, as the big food companies’ wallets are bursting at the seams. They’re laughing all the way to the bank while we continue along our path of sickness, overweight, and diseases.


We live in a fat-promoting environment where fast food, processed foods, coffee, and baked goods rule the world. Although we do our best to eat well, feel great, and exercise, we still feel tired, overwhelmed, and pounds keep pilling back on. Frustrating isn’t it?



Stick with me. You’ll quickly discover that you’ve finally found something real here. Truly, you’re about to turn it all around. You’re going to learn from my misfortunes… and from the profound changes I was able to make in my own life. Yes, I was finally able to get, and keep, the body I’ve always wanted! Here’s my story…


Hi there! My name is Amy Goodrich and, like many of you, I fell prey to those misleading, fat-promoting commercials in the past. Why? Because I didn’t care about gaining a few pounds. Fast food or processed foods were an easy answer to my busy lifestyle.


Every spring I tried a new diet to fit in my bikini once more. Radical crash diets, supplements, exercising, fasting, magical pill solutions… Been there, done that. And guess what… they didn’t work long term and I gained every single pound back… and then some!


Seriously, what’s the point of sinking all your hard-earned cash, effort, and optimism into those unbelievably ineffective “diet solutions?”


Several years ago I had the biggest wakeup call you can imagine. I can still remember the day as it was yesterday… my dad had a heart attack and was fighting for his life in the hospital. He managed to pull through luckily enough.


The whole family had to go through a medical checkup. My outcome was far from comforting. If I didn’t lose those extra pounds and live a healthier life, I was doomed to be the next victim in our family. Not a nice thing to hear if you’re in your early twenties, that’s for sure. It scared the hell out of me.


From that day on, I began educating myself, taking courses on nutrition and health. I was determined. There was simply no way on Earth I was going to be the next person fighting for her life on some creepy hospital bed.


Radical diets or zero effort pill-popping diets all promise you to lose weight as quickly as possible.  And to be honest who doesn’t want to lose all those pounds in only one week?


But let’s face it, the majority of all those “all or nothing“ diets, magic “wonder pills“, and “boot-camp style“ workout programs are just not suitable for most people.


Research has proven that these “miracle programs“ almost always lead to overeating, complacency, and significant weight gain once finished.


The truth, willpower is not enough! Think about it, most people are so motivated when they start their diet. They are willing to give up everything just to lose those pounds and finally have the body they desire so much.


So what then? What’s really standing in your way here? What is the actual force that continues to lead so many well-intentioned, strong-willed people down the rabbit hole of overweight, obesity, disease, and pre death?


The food and diet industry wants TO KEEP YOU FAT! They want you to regain all your weight and BUY MORE of their expensive products over and over again. But that’s not the only reason you’re failing…


We all know the drill. You lose the weight during the first week, get that sudden burst of excitement, and then stand by helplessly as reality comes crashing back down on you.


Your metabolism slows to a screeching halt. You lose all hope. Old habits re-emerge with a vengeance. The weight piles itself back on like an overzealous scavenger of freshly killed dreams.


The food and diet industry are gaining tons of dollars TO KEEP YOU FAT, instead of helping you to lose those pounds permanently and live a lean and healthy life.


Did you know that 95 percent of all people who “crash diet” end up gaining all their weight – plus an additional two pounds – back within a year after starting the diet?


STOP falling prey to those lies and misleading commercials. Every year there are a thousand new diets, magical pill, and fat loss gadgets thrust onto the market. But by now you can see why, despite all the new diets, obesity rates and diet-related diseases are increasing dramatically.


Changing Lifestyle is a process you’ll have to go through, don’t expect it… Go to store


0 Comment "Thin Forever"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments