The Muscle Imbalance Solution – Functional Training Coach

The Muscle Imbalance Solution  - Functional Training Coach


If you would like to discover the fastest and easiest way to achieving the success you deserve by helping your clients overcome the muscular imbalances & nagging injuries that are stopping them from achieving their fitness goals and stay injury-free then this just might be the most important message you’ll ever read.


After more than a decade of working with people suffering from muscular imbalances involving the shoulders, lower back, knees, hips, ankles and feet and testing every single training variable possible I’ve created a breakthrough solution to overcome these injuries and put them in a simple, easy-to-follow program so you can help your clients get these incredible results themselves.



“Prior to working out with Kevin I worked out on my own, but I was becoming more and more limited with what I could do because of chronic pain in my shoulder, lower back, knees and elbows. I had to restrict golf and running because of the pain and considered elbow surgery.


Since working with Kevin I’ve experienced an 80% reduction of low back pain and improvement in my sports activities. I am hitting the golf ball further, started running for the first time in 3 years, have more flexibility and less back, knee, elbow pain.


I feel great and am looking forward to continuing to improve my physical strength and flexibility which should result in less pain.”


My name is Kevin Yates and I’m a personal trainer, international speaker and author. But, it wasn’t always this way.


Before I got here I was a struggling personal trainer who slaved away working for health clubs who payed me next to nothing, I had to work 2 jobs, I was broke, tired and depressed.


Those dark, depressing days were a nightmare but they also led me to discover my unique training method that allowed me to help my clients overcome nagging injuries, break through fitness plateaus and achieve the impossible.


And, once I share this information with you it’s going to give you the power to attract more personal training clients and finally earn the money and success you deserve.


After all, who wouldn’t be with all the fitness marketing ‘gurus’ out there trying to sell you product after product with promises of getting training clients and making a 6-figure income?


But, I promise you what I’m about to share with you is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and has nothing to do with selling personal training, advertising, marketing or how to close clients.


First, let me share my true story of how I discovered this unique training method that would forever change the lives of my clients, my family and how it can change your life too.


In 2001 I left my job as a grocery clerk to pursue my p ion of helping people achieve their fitness goals. I began my career as a personal trainer working at what you could call a semi-upscale health club in San Jose, California.


But, I noticed a lot of them were dealing with nagging pain and injuries that their doctors didn’t have any real solutions for.


Whenever one of them would come up to me and ask what exercises they should do to help strengthen their injured shoulders, lower back or knees I couldn’t give them an answer because I didn’t have a clue. Come to think of it, most of the other trainers didn’t know what to do either.


The #1 problem with most personal training certification courses is that they only teach basic gym exercises and general strength, endurance, flexibility and cardiovascular tests for apparently healthy people but not much for people with muscle imbalances and exercise-related injuries.


…It’s a rare occasion to get a client who doesn’t have some kind of shoulder, lower back, hip, knee, ankle or foot pain.


And, sure you can just avoid doing any squatting, lunging, overhead lifting and other movements which might help initially.


But, these are all movements that most people are required to perform on a daily basis and it does more harm than good to just avoid them.


These movements are needed for doing everyday functional tasks like: bending down to pick up something, getting in and out of a car, going up and down stairs, picking up a baby, loading and unloading groceries, running, golf, tennis and many other activities.


And, as is the case with most personal training certification courses, I wasn’t prepared to work with clients with these nagging injuries and I found myself stuck making minimum wage and getting pressured by the club owners to ‘work the floor‘.


Working the floor basically meant I had to go up to club members while they were working out, introduce myself and try to… Go to store


0 Comment "The Muscle Imbalance Solution – Functional Training Coach"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments