Negative Calorie Foods Weight loss Diet

Negative Calorie Foods Weight loss Diet


My Resolution: To try negative calorie foods & diet to lose that extra fat to attain a slim & fit body. This will ensure a healthy, happy and long life.


All foods have some calories. No food is actually "negative calorie" food. But the overall effect of certain foods in our body is that of "negative calories". Negative calorie foods are foods, which use more calories to digest than the calories the foods actually contain! Calories from these foods are much harder for the body to breakdown and process. In other words, the body has to work harder in order to extract calories from these foods.This gives these foods a tremendous natural fat-burning advantage, and these are also known as fat burning foods.



A piece of dessert consisting of 400 calories may require only 150 calories to be digested by our body, resulting in a net gain of 250 calories which is added to our body fat! According to this theory, for example, if you eat 100 calories of a food that requires 150 calories to digest, then you’ve burnt an additional 50 calories simply by eating that food.


Typically, a 25 calorie piece of broccoli (100 gram) requires 80 calories to digest, resulting in a net loss of 55 calories from the body fat!! Thus, the more you eat, the more you lose weight!!!


There are a wide variety of these negative calorie fat-burners in existence. In fact, there are a large number of foods that combine low calories, delicious taste, and excellent negative calorie properties. For reducing weight and to fight obesity, you should not starve anymore. You can eat a lot of these foods to lose that extra fat and to become slim naturally.


Some of these natural foods are asparagus, apple, beet, berries, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chili, cu ber, garlic, lettuce, g fruit, lemon, mango, onion, orange, papaya, pineapple, spinach, turnip, zucchini, etc. The list of negative calorie foods contains about 100 foods.


…It is so hard for me to lose weight, and this works. Thank you so much, you’re a great help….Me


Order Now & Receive FREE! 1. eBook: Nutrition values of over 1200 Foods. 2. eBook: Centenarian Foods 3. eBook: Health Tips 4. BMI Calculator


I recently purchased your product … the content is excellent and I am very pleased…….. Dr. Brown, Charles V., Jr., MD, LA


Start losing weight right now. Pay US$18.95 through Clickbank.com’s and download your eBook immediately. The company (Clickbank.com and Pay Pal) that we use to process Credit Card orders is a certified member of the Better Business Bureau.


* The Weight Loss eBook "Negative Calorie Foods & Recipes" is in "pdf format" that can be viewed by Acrobat Reader. If your computer has no Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed, you must download it from the Adobe website. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is freely available to the public from the Abode Web site www.adobe.com/acrobat. Click the link Below.


Recently purchased your product … the content is excellent and I am very pleased…….. Dr. Brown, Charles V., Jr., MD, LA


My husband and I started your negative diet 4 days ago… I lost 7 lbs as of this morning. My husband lost 7 lbs as of yesterday. This diet is great. Thanks. Stephanne


I started this negative calorie diet program on Saturday. This is my day 5. Last night I weighed myself, and I had lost 4 1/2 pounds already! GREAT!!! ……. Kim


… has all the information required for a person to lose weight, with some useful calculators. After being fat and depressed for so long, this has really boosted my confidence and I have lost 12lbs in one week! Thank you, I recommend it to all my friends using all of my websites. …. UR


…It is so hard for me to lose weight, and this works. Thank you so much, you’re a great help…. Me


I want to say how pleased I am with the negative calorie ebook I downloaded….Thank you. …. PMCSJ


Thanks for the excellent negative calorie recipes….all mouth-watering and reducing calories at the same time…. Madura


I am so fat. The stuff worked so good for me. I used to be 476 lbs., now after using these foods I lost 346 lbs. I can’t believe it, its wonderful. I love this food…. Cesilee


My results were amazing. I managed to lose 4.5 kg (10 lbd) in the first week with this ebook and lost a total of 22 kg (48.5 lbs) over 6 weeks. It literally changed my life. Grant Jurgens, 7 Apr 2009


This eBook contains nutritional values like calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins in over 1200 food items available from supermarket.


Pr Robert Tocquet This Centenarian Foods eBook will show you what to eat to live… Go to store


0 Comment "Negative Calorie Foods Weight loss Diet"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments