bikinicookbook — The GISG Inner Circle

bikinicookbook — The GISG Inner Circle


After competing in my first Bikini Fitness Compe ion, I learned that NUTRITION is the most important part of attaining a great, muscular, head-turning physique.


I don’t care if you are on the most incredible training regimen possible, taking the best supplements, or eating protein like it is going out of style, adding muscle and losing fat doesn’t just happen WITHOUT proper nutrition.



Harry Houdini can’t rid you of your stubborn belly, thigh, arm, or fat!  Let’s face facts here, Proper Nutrition IS the Key!


You can be killing it at the gym all week for NOTHING if you are not eating the right foods and the right amount of food!


You know it, I know it, DIET IS KEY but yet for some reason this is the most neglected area of our training & we often opt for the easy solution of a pre-made drink, meal or take out food.  (This kills our progress)


I am thankful I was put through that experience though because it helped me create this Ebook.  I had to get creative with my meals to keep my sanity and this Ebook WILL do the same for you because before this Ebook, eating to get in the best shape possible CAN GET BORING!


And what happens when we continuously eat foods that lack in taste?  We start to cheat!  Does this sound familiar….


You will spend way to much money preparing food for the week (this one is my favorite because this book could save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars this year!)


Tired from a long day?  Thinking about ordering take out? Not so fast!  Grab one of the 10 Dinner Recipes and you will be having a healthy and delectable meal in no time…one the whole family will enjoy.


“As far as the cookbook my favorite recipe is the ground turkey bowl.  I think the brocoli slaw is such a neat idea, and this is so easy to make! Takes very short prep time and I can make a batch for half of the week!”


“This is exactly what I have been looking for.  I struggle with coming up with ideas for healthy meals I can make quickly and pack for the week.  The nutrition information and detailed instructions are perfect!”


“Hi Get In Shape Girl!  So far from your cookbook I LOVE the Green Birthday Cake Protein Shake, it’s delicious!  I have had one every day since I first tried it!”


“Gotta tell you gals something cool…On Friday, September 16th I got an invite to my company golf outing on September 22 and I needed these new shorts to fit by then….after 6 days of chugging water, eating 10000% clean (using recipes from the GISG Cookbook) and stepping up my cardio, I was able to fit into them!!”


This Ebook is going to get your arms toned in no time!  Say “goodbye” to that flap that hangs while you wave “hello”! Lastly, it will  get you on the path to having arms like the Celebs!  Hello Kelly Ripa and Jennifer Aniston!


p.s. For a limited time, ordering now you will also receive a FREE copy of The Get In Shape Girl’s Booty Report “How to get a better booty in 7 days” (Downloaded over 10,000 times)


P.P.S. I am so confident you are going to love this Cookbook, I want to give you a Recipe for FREE! 


 This book cannot be reproduced, sold, or given out without the written consent of The Get In Shape Girl, LLC Go to store


0 Comment "bikinicookbook — The GISG Inner Circle"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments