Stop Weight Loss Resistance: Strategies To Break Through Weight Loss Resistance

Stop Weight Loss Resistance: Strategies To Break Through Weight Loss Resistance


Chances are you have tried a good number of these approaches. Perhaps ALL of them. But despite all your hard work, and the time you have invested into them, you find yourself back at square one…


Don’t feel bad that you are where you are right now. Instead, you should feel angry. As a fitness professional, with a background in body building, as a lifetime physical fitness coach and nutrition expert, I can tell you that the VAST majority of the "weight loss gurus" that you have likely listened to over the years are simply regurgitating "fat loss fairy tales" that they have picked up from some other misguided guru that they have crossed paths with. For me, it is extremely disappointing to see that after all the years I have been coaching people I still hear the same hard luck stories from people who come into my gym. These are people whose lives have been thrown into disarray, all because they followed poor advice about nutrition and exercise that was handed to them from people who simply don’t know what the heck they are talking about. But now that you are here, if you feel like that may have happened to you, let’s take a moment to try to correct the problem…



Let’s take a closer look some of the symptoms of weight loss resistance. Check the following list to see if any of the following seem familiar to you:


You have tried ‘insane’ or ‘extreme’ workout routines with little in the way of results to show for it…


If you have checked ‘yes’ for any of these symptoms of weight loss resistance, then there is a good chance that you are either having a serious problem losing weight or your weight loss ‘plan’ is really ineffective.


They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to see a different result. Well, it’s time to put behind you the approaches to weight loss that have not worked for you despite the repeated attempts. Simply put, to BREAK THE CYCLE of weight loss resistance you are going to have to try something NEW. My goal is to help you completely change the way you view the weight loss process. I promise you that I’m not going to put you on a merry-go-round of fads and myths. That ends right now. As I mentioned earlier, I have spent a LOT of time over the years preparing for and competing in body building compe ions. I have won many les, including a national level championship. This is all to say that I have explored a great number of weight loss strategies and after 30 years of being in the fitness business I have picked up a thing or two!


The reason why I’m telling you this is not because I want to impress you but because I want to impress upon you that I did not always know what I was doing. Believe me… at one point in time; I had a body that I wasn’t the least bit proud of. In fact, when I think back to those times I actually shudder when I remember the way my body used to be. Thankfully I decided to make it my lifelong mission to get fit and stay that way. But it certainly did not happen overnight. Along the way I have tried EVERYTHING that I thought might offer me an advantage when it came to securing the body of my dreams. In doing so, I am sad to say, I have wasted thousands of dollars breaking my body and wrecking my nutrition. I’ve also lived long enough to see all kinds of diet fads come and go and it really breaks my heart to see people out there wasting their hard earned money (and their precious time) with little to show for it all. That is why I decided quite some time ago that I would share both my successes and my failures so that others would not have to endure the same mistakes that I have made over the years – often because I adhered to approaches to fitness that were just fundamentally unsound, yet are STILL being taught today! Here is what some of those people have to say about the information I have shared with them:


I have known for years that the fitness industry is possibly one of the most abused industries with misleading information that is not only harmful, but which also pushes people further and further away from their goals. Any Tom, or Harry can offer their 2 cents about what they think a person should do to lose weight. But few are qualified to do so. In this case, a little knowledge can be a dangerous… Go to store


0 Comment "Stop Weight Loss Resistance: Strategies To Break Through Weight Loss Resistance"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments