The Weight Loss Buly – Be A Bully To Your Belly

The Weight Loss Buly - Be A Bully To Your Belly


Hi Hugo, I just want to thank you for such a great book on how to lose weight. I’m a 26 year old guy who was fat my entire life and had the self esteem lower then a Columbian mine.


Before getting your book I used to postpone doing something about my weight because I would always find some lame excuse to not do anything about my it. Until I saw your video and it all c! The video alone motivated me to lose weight and the tips helped me out so much that I decided to get your guide. And life has been great ever since!



I lost 31 pounds of fat in 12 freaking weeks plus 15 pounds in the months following and I feel amazing! My confidence is increasing slowly but surely and I actually feel excited about going to the mall to shop for clothes! Hopefully ill get myself a girlfriend for the FIRST time in my life…ill keep you updated on that one dude. Cheers Rodney B, Fort Lauderdale, FL”


“I love the fact that your book showed me the truth about losing weight and losing fat. Many people, including myself, really don’t know the difference between the two and now, thanks to you I do!


I have been on so many diets and tried so many pills, but I always got disappointed and honestly, I was very skeptical about yet another weight loss website when I got to yours. But then again…I tried it all so obviously I was desperate for a solution! The guide literally got me motivated from the get go and it made understanding fat loss so simple. Not 234 pages of technical blabla, just the facts on how to lose fat fast! I kept losing a steady 4 pounds per week and after 10 weeks I lost about 38.6 pounds give or take(I cant give up on my krispy kreme donuts). My belly is way flatter(lost 15 inches) and I know for a fact that I will be comfortable enough to wear a bathing suit to the beach this summer! Heck I’m 5ft9 and 39 years old…I might even do some modeling, at least god blessed me with the height! Thanks a bunch for showing me the real deal on weight loss. Sandra Van Dries, Rancho Cucamonga, CA”


“Sir, thank you for giving me my waist back. Being “the fat guy” when hanging with your friends isn’t funny. It actually is quite hurtful and depressing. That’s exactly who I was, just the fat guy at all the parties. I’m still young, I’m only 35 so I feel like I have allot to do on this planet.


Being fat really puts a damper on enjoying life while your still young due to the embarrment you feel when going out in public.


At my heaviest I was 221 pounds, and with me being only 5ft9, you can imagine how that didn’t work well with the ladies. I saw your video online one day and I decided to view it till the end and it got me interested, so I purchased and thank lord I didn’t click away your website.


When I read the guide I was quite pleased and it motivated me by keeping it all super simple. No calorie counting, no restrictions, no hunger, no nasty soups to eat, no nothing! I lost 21 pounds in the first 2 months and after another 4 months I lost a total of 41 pounds! I finally got my waist back and I look amazing if I say so myself. Great job and keep up the good work Hugo :)


“Great book and very step by step! I enjoyed reading it to the very last page and it revealed allot of things to me that were new to me regarding weight loss. We have been lied to when it comes to weight loss! Already lost 12 pounds and counting by doing the complete opposite of what I have been told via the media. Will keep you posted on my future progress.


“Hi, so far I managed to shed a whopping 33 pounds by doing exactly as you’re book shows. Its so easy to do because its not a drastic change in terms of foods and cutting calories. Just changing small things made the biggest difference for me. I just changed my lifestyle and I went from a tight size 18 to a y size 12! I don’t feel deprived because I am not, this method is not a diet, its more a lifestyle change and I thank you for changing my lifestyle, because I was heading in the wrong direction, being 200 pounds(currently weigh 163lbs!). Thanks for… Go to store


0 Comment "The Weight Loss Buly – Be A Bully To Your Belly"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments